Parks and green spaces
We are very experienced with all aspects of parks and greenspace management, from day-to-day operations to assisting with design and delivery of new spaces, services and contracts.
Our expertise includes:
• assessing spaces against Green Flag criteria
• advising on green infrastructure or open space strategies and assessing progress made
• writing park management plans with community input
• evaluating grounds maintenance standards or asset condition / safety, with action plans for improvement
• advising on or leading the procurement of services, from grounds maintenance to small income opportunities such as ice cream vendors
• updating byelaws or introducing Public Spaces Protection Orders.
With a background in managing all types of land - from large rural reserves to busy urban parks - we can also provide effective assistance with managing conflicts between different groups of users and the aims for your site.